Imagine a world in which the Enneagram helps people engage with one another in conscious, compassionate, and creative ways!
Through a donation, you can partner with the IEA to create this world in which the Enneagram is widely understood and constructively used. You can contribute in two ways:
Assist with IEA Activities
- The creation of IEA National Affiliates around the world and IEA Regional Chapters within the U.S., thus creating a world-wide Enneagram community.
- The IEA Accreditation Program which serves as a mark of excellence and provides recognition for teachers and professionals, as well as adherence to the IEA Ethical Guidelines.
- Nine Points – our online publication containing articles highlighting different applications and theory regarding the Enneagram, along with global and local news and activities regarding IEA Chapters and Affiliates.
- The IEA Website – a resource for both members and for those seeking to find an Enneagram professional.
- The IEA Global Conference – bringing together a dynamic gathering of Enneagram professionals and aficionados worldwide and offering opportunities for engagement and education.
Make our Community More Inclusive through the IEA Scholarship Fund
- Because of limited resources, many individuals are challenged in learning additional practices and gaining increased knowledge about the Enneagram. Your support will help more people participate in our community by attending IEA Global Conferences.
We offer our sincere thanks for your support of the IEA and Enneagram Community!
To Donate by Mail, send check to:
International Enneagram Association
4010 Executive Park Drive, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Please indicate “General Fund” or “Scholarship Fund” in the memo line.