We envision a world in which the Enneagram is widely understood and constructively used.
The IEA’s mission is to support our members by providing opportunities for:
- ENGAGEMENT with an international community of shared interest and diverse approaches
- EDUCATION in theory and application of the Enneagram
- Developing greater EXCELLENCE in the use of the Enneagram
IEA Activities Fulfilling our Vision and MissionIn addition to offering various member benefits and services, the IEA engages in the following activities:
- Sponsor the most dynamic gathering of Enneagram professionals and aficionados worldwide at the annual IEA Global Conference, offering educational and engagement opportunities.
- Encourage and support regional and local conferences sponsored by IEA National Affiliates around the world, offering educational and engagement opportunities for local and nearby presenters and participants.
Local Enneagram Communities
- Promote and support local IEA National Affiliates world-wide and IEA Regional Chapters within the US, offering educational and engagement opportunities for local Enneagram communities.
- Host the annual General Assembly of Affiliates. This annual meeting provides an opportunity for delegates from our IEA Affiliates and Chapters to discuss their accomplishments and aspirations and to share their best practices and insights about building local communities and working to fulfill our vision and mission.
- Encourage IEA Affiliates and Chapters to participate in World Enneagram Day by offering free Enneagram educational and/or engagement activities.
- Offer Accreditation for Enneagram professionals, training programs, and schools. IEA Accreditation serves as a mark of excellence for teachers and professionals, training programs and schools so that those within and outside of the international Enneagram community can have a way of knowing that specific teachers and professionals, training programs, and schools have achieved a certain standard of quality in their Enneagram work and have formally agreed to adhere to the IEA Ethical Guidelines.