Spotlight: Rev. Clare Loughrige, MMin
Author of Motions of the Soul: The Enneagram meets Ignatius: and Co-Author Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram, Clare Loughrige combines the Trinitarian Christian tradition and the Enneagram Harmony Triads for a robust and transformational IEA ACCREDITED TRAINING program.
Clare said, “In 2009 at a training with David Daniels, I saw a Harmony Diagram that would deepen my love for the Enneagram, and open up new ways to train others. With the risk of sounding overpromised, in over three decades as a helping professional I have never found a spiritual/psychological tool as powerful as the Enneagram of Harmony Triads. With that discovery came the birth of ©iEnneagram The Motions of the Soul. The marriage of Harmony Triads and spiritual practices support the work of spiritual transformation. It has been a faithful map to lead me and those I train into a harmonized life.
In the spring of 2019, InterVarsity Press released our book, Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram. This book integrates spiritual practices, psychological insights, and honors the Narrative Tradition through stories from my past training participants. I am so grateful to offer this fully orbed training for individuals and those who serve others in helping professions.”
“The Enneagram of Harmony Triads are the key to development.” – David Daniels, MD
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING?
- Spiritual Directors
- Life Coaches
- Human Resource Personnel
- Anyone on an intentional transformation journey
The Motions of the Soul; The ©iEnneagram uses The Harmony Triads integrating IQ, EQ, GQ, to re-member your dismissed childlike self for a whole, holy, integrated and discerning life. Professionals discover a map to help their directees/clients.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
- Participants who want to be recognized as an accredited Enneagram Professional can count this program toward their own accreditation through the International Enneagram Association.
- Two Unique Enneagram Guides by Rev. Clare Loughrige:
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles: A Tool for Self-Knowledge and Transformation
- ©Motions of the Soul: ©iEnneagram, Ignatius meets the Enneagram
- Coordinating Powerpoint slides for teaching:
- ©Enneagram Personality Styles – 100+ slides
- ©Motions of the Soul: ©iEnneagram – 100+ slides
- Basic theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based
- *Interpret Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales wepss.com test results (see below)
- Harmony Triads Theory and Raymon Llull’s 14th-century diagram
- Deep knowledge of self and what developed that self
- Defense mechanisms and ego fixation awareness practices
- True-Self/False-Self awareness and tools to choose life and wholeness
- Dismissed Child Like Self and Integration practices
- Christian historical roots of the Enneagram
- Trinitarian theory
- Ignatian spiritual practices that inform the ©iEnneagram
- Spiritual Disciplines to center each style
- Spiritual Rhythms for interior freedom
- Practices to develop a whole and discerning life
TWO LEVELS OF CERTIFICATION:
- Certificate of Completion: Attend all 4 days
- Professional Certification – ©MOS iEnneagram Educator, Practitioner with tools to teach the Enneagram Harmony Triads in your own setting:
- Complete all 4 days of Training.
- Complete post training assignments- Autobiographical reflection paper.
- Develop Head, Heart, Gut Motion Mantras for each type.
- Written Head, Heart Gut Discernment Exercise.
- Is your program suitable for all levels of Enneagram knowledge? Yes. Take away will vary with experience. Participants will receive certification specific to your core professional competencies.