Spotlight: Susan Olesek, Enneagram Prison Project (EPP)
Guide Training Program
Are you seeking an amazing opportunity to use your Enneagram Training? EPP is now actively recruiting deeply grounded, dynamic teachers of the Enneagram who are passionate about our mission.
OPEN ENROLLMENT NOW!
We are on a mission to help the incarcerated to understand why we do what we do, using the Enneagram to inspire transformation on both sides of the bars through self-awareness, self-compassion, and self-regulation;
we do the work together.
OUR GUIDE TRAINING PROGRAM (GTP)
We are offering an intensive training program integrating three essential elements:
- Advanced theory and training, best practices, and an immensely practical application of the Enneagram.
- A comprehensive breakdown of the EPP Curriculum as it has been developed for this unique demographic including our approach to presence with unconditional positive regard, addictions, and childhood trauma.
- “Prison 101:” a guide to effective in-custody training including efficacy, trust building, rules, safety, correctional protocols, and etiquette.
GTP is a three part CERTIFICATION PROGRAM:
1. 30+ hours of Virtual Online Training
2. 5 day in-person Practicum in California
3. Apprenticeship at each guides homeland’s correctional facility
Interested applicants will be asked to complete an application, followed by an interview either on video or in person. To apply, please contact: email@example.com
“Susan is like a gang leader, she is respected, tough. She says things firmly, but with a lot of heart. She is direct yet angelic. The class is a big emotional commitment for the students, they wonder, “Am I going to be safe? How am I going to share with these other people?” Susan is brilliant at creating an honest, open, un-intimidating and safe space and as a result, the students learn to realize that the more you trust yourself, the more trustworthy you are.”
Clay Tumey – EPP Ambassador and EPP Apprenticing Guide, Type 5